NEPIC - The Northeast of England Process Industry Cluster Limitedhttps://www.nepic.co.uk/
NEPIC is a world class, industry led cluster based on innovative, sustainable, high tech manufacturing.
NEPIC are recognised as passionate and proud of the process industry, our region and its stakeholders. We provide the voice of industry to regional, national and international stakeholders and policy makers.
Through NEPIC industry takes a cohesive approach to addressing key strategic issues, which companies could not address alone, and ensures the development of specialised support mechanisms tailored to the requirements of the sector.
NEPIC is recognised as one of the best clusters in Europe and currently has over 800 companies participating within the cluster. It provides a network through which companies can do business with one another, collaborate on projects and help member companies market their business on a regional, national and international basis.
To date NEPIC has helped capture 83 significant investments and led to over £2bn of GVA being added to the regional economy through the creation of or safeguarding of over 4,000 jobs.
NEPIC is a not for profit, industry led cluster representing over 800 in the Chemical, Petrochemical, Polymer, Specialty Chemical, Fine Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Composites, Bioresources, Biofuels and Renewable Materials, Energy sectors and associated supply chains.
NEPIC provides a focal point for the North East of England Process Chemical Industry’s ambition to increase its international trade and attract new investment into the region.
Our aim is to:
- Develop strategic links and Memorandum of Understanding’s with similar clusters in key markets.
- Works closely with both regional and national UK Trade & Investment to ensure the interests of member companies are represented at both levels.
-Provide sector specific market intelligence
– Greater access to potential customers
– Reduced risk of trade – in market intelligence provided by our strategic partners
– Sharing best practice – learn from your peers and hear from fellow members and UKTI of their experiences
– Developing inward and outward missions for members
– Gain Ministerial support
- Promoting the region and members capabilities at International Trade Shows & providing cost effective solutions for members to attend such shows.
NEPIC – The Northeast of England Process Industry Cluster Limited
Room H224, The Wilton Centre, TS104RF
Redcar, Teesside, England